Giving in L.A. Blog Disclaimers and Policies
The opinions expressed in this blog are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the California Community Foundation.
CCF does not provide legal or tax advice. All donors and advisors should consult their tax advisors to properly determine the tax consequences of making a charitable gift to the California Community Foundation. Contributions to the California Community Foundation represent irrevocable gifts subject to the legal and fiduciary control of the foundation’s board of directors.
These policies are subject to change without notice.
Giving in L.A. Blog Comment Policy
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
- This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.